This multi-faceted program aims to:
· Cultivate generosity as a cherished community value.
· Raise funds to help our local nonprofits meet their missions.
· Bring awareness to our hard-working nonprofit organizations.
· Serve as an efficient fundraising mechanism to save nonprofits time, money,
· Connect volunteers to volunteer opportunities.
Right now our goal is to offer an annual summer event that promotes awareness about our non-profits and can also serve as a significant fund raiser. We plan to meet and start planning in January next. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to see how you can participate and help next year.
Please see the bottom half of this page to see the businesses and individuals that helped us in planning and implementing this first year event.
This year we held our event Saturday, June 12th, 9AM - 3PM
at Box Elder County Courthouse Grounds,
01 South Main St., Brigham City, Utah
and held the following events
9:00 a.m. - 5K Run/Walk
9:30 a.m. - Bike decoration/ bike parade
10:30 a.m. - Hero Race
11:00 a.m. - Family 1K walk
11:30 - a.m. - Box car race
1:00 p.m. - Obstacle course
1:30 p.m. - Dog walk
2:30 p.m. - Chalk Toss